CREATING YOUR PORTFOLIO
Create Your Portfolio VILT Workshop
You're a instructional designer or photographer. Maybe you're a consultant. You need a portfolio/website. But it needs to look good. As someone who sells creativity, the look of your portfolio is a reflection of you. Your options are:
- Spend a lot of money to have someone build one for you and struggle to update it and add to it when you needed.
- Take our vILT course, "Creating Your Portfolio," and create your own portfolio.
During our hands-on workshop, you'll learn how to create your portfolio or walk away with one. You'll also leave with the technical knowledge needed to update and customize your website on your own. And you'll have instructors to lean on the entire way.
During this six week workshop, we'll cover:
- Web Hosting
- Plug and Play Options
What You'll Receive
- 60% off your web hosting plan with a premium web hosting company*
- A premium WordPress template
- Participant Guide
- Access to royalty free stock photos to use during the workshop
What to Expect and What We'll Cover
The Creating Your Portfolio begins November 9th and consist of six sessions. The sessions will run 2-3 hours long, depending on the subject.
- November 9th 9:00 AM-11:00 AM EST
- November 16th 9:00 AM-11:00 AM EST
- November 23rd 9:00 AM-11:00 AM EST
- November 30th 9:00 AM-11:00 AM EST
- December 7th 9:00 AM-11:00 AM EST
- December 14th 9:00 AM-11:00 AM EST
During the workshop, you'll have the opportunity to build your portfolio as we work through various sessions. At the end of each session, you will have intersession assignments that relate to each topic. Have questions or want more discussion? You’ll have a dedicated discussion board where you can interact with fellow participants.
Price and Payments
The cost of the workshop is $599.99. If your register between 10/15-10-18, you can receive $100.00 with the promo code digiearly.
If you would like to split your payment, email us at email@example.com and request an invoice. To be registered for the workshop, 50% must be paid the day of registration. The remainder is due by November 6th.
Refunds are available until October 30th, minus any banking and registration fees.