Introduction to Articulate Storyline (Free Course)
This instructor-led training, students will learn how to use Articulate Storyline to create interactive eLearning and mLearning (mobile/responsive design) content. Students learn how to create a complete lesson from scratch and produce interactive training simulations. Registration for this event will close one week before the event date.
ARTICULATE STORYLINE COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- Create a Storyline project
- Use create and use master slides for rapid design and consistency
- Create engaging content with images, characters, buttons, hotspots, and triggers
- Enhance your content with audio and video
- Create quizzes
- Customize your Storyline player
- Publishing the Storyline project in for LMS and HMTL5 formats
ARTICULATE STORYLINE COURSE OUTLINE:
- Exploring Storyline
- The Storyline Interface
- Creating Projects
- Master Slides
- Content Slides
- PowerPoint Integration
- Adding Content
- Text Boxes
- Content Library
- Text Entry Fields
- Trigger and Hotspots
- Audio, Animation, and Video
- Adding Audio
- Recording Audio
- Adding Animation
- Adding Video
- Adding Transitions
- Recording and Publishing
- Recording Screen Actions
- Player Settings
Note: If you are signing up for team training, we are more than happy to personalize the objectives of this course to meet your team’s goals. Contact us for additional information.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
This course is meant for instructional designers, trainers or any professional interested in creating interactive and engaging eLearning modules.
Length and Time
TRAINING COURSE LENGTH AND TIME:
This class is a 1-day class. Class time is 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
All attendees should have fundamental PowerPoint skills. While PowerPoint will not be used in class, many of the features of PowerPoint are replicated in Storyline 360. Prior experience developing eLearning applications is helpful, though not required.
No courseware required
SOFTWARE NEEDED FOR EACH STUDENT PC:
- Windows 7 or later, with the latest service pack updates and at least 3 GB of RAM
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Web browser
- Articulate Storyline 3 or 360 (trial version can be used)
- Sound card and speakers
- Microphone (recommended)
- For classes delivered online, all participants need either dual monitors or a separate device logged into the online session so that they can do their work on one screen and watch the instructor on the other. A separate computer connected to a projector or large screen TV would be another way for students to see the instructor’s screen simultaneously with working on their own.
This course covers both Storyline 3 and 360. We also offer an advanced course. Those that elect to take the advanced course should have some working knowledge of Storyline.
Digital Artifex will offer onsite training for groups of 3 or more. To inquire about onsite training, contact us using the contact form.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
This is a free course.
The number of participants for this event has been reached. Thank you